RN Case Manager (Workers Compensation) needed for permanent (work from home) opportunity with Yoh's client located in Sacramento, CA
Top Skills Should You Possess:
- Previous experience in Field Case Management
- Clinical experience in TBI, SCI, Burn or Trauma Injuries
What You'll Be Doing:
- Perform workers compensation case management cases for work related injuries
- Travel to local field sites 15% of the time - flexible in terms of planning own weekly schedule
- Responsible for 8-10 caseloads
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Current California RN License
- CCM strongly preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish or other languages a plus!
- Minimum two (2) years of Field Case Management experience
- Previous nursing experience in emergency or urgent care settings focusing on trauma and burn injuries, TBI, and SCI
- Previous Occupational / Employee Health experience a plus
- Previous Workers' Comp Case Management experience
- Must be able to work independently
- Strong computer and Microsoft Office skills required
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Recruiter: Annie Gill
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Associated topics: asn, infusion, intensive care, intensive care unit, nurse, nurse clinical, psychatric, registed, surgical, transitional